Wonderful people has recently sent me Wen by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner to review.
I got a 60 ml sachet that when you pressed down is half the pack.
- Deep conditioner
- Leave-in conditioner
Just the perfect combination for my curly and frizzy locks!
Spare at least 20 minutes to do the entire hair routine. Here is why:
- Rinse hair thoroughly.
- Apply Wen Cleansing Conditioner to your palms and rub together.
- Apply evenly from roots to your ends, making sure your hair is completely saturated with Cleansing Conditioner.
- Add a splash of water and gently massage into your scalp and hair for 1-3 minutes, and leave for 3-5 minutes for maximum conditioning.
- Rinse thoroughly and completely.
- Cleanse, rinse, repeat for best results.
- After you have finished rinsing and while your hair is still soaking wet, apply a small amount of Wen Cleansing Conditioner to the mid-shaft and ends of your hair as a leave in conditioner.
If you continually use it for 3 weeks, according to a study, your hair becomes more moisturized, has more shine and is more manageable. However, I only got to try out the product for one shower only because I have thick and long hair but if you have thin and shorter hair, you can stretch it out to two or even three since it is suggested that you only use half a packet for each cleanse.
The key ingredients used for this product are:
- Glycerin, which serves as a humectant. It provides moisture to your hair.
- Chamomile extract, because of its soothing, calming and relaxing properties. It also helps prevent hair loss and dandruff.
- Wild cherry bark, conditions the hair, making it soft, smooth and silky.
- Rosemary Extract, to soothe hair and promote hair growth.
- Panthenol, helps add strength to the hair and restore its resilience.
Wen Cleansing Conditioner really smells good and has a thick consistency which I love.