Cheezy Chiz Chismis

Still remember the time when Chiz Escudero vehemently keeps on denying his relationship with Heart Evangelista? I used to watch all his guestings with Kris TV then. I find him smart but hated the way he spoke in monotone. However, he kept everyone charmed.
There were "clandestine meetings" until the couple openly admitted their relationship. (Thanks to Fashionpulis for keeping me updated with the latest showbiz blind items.) Is this part of Chiz' political campaign? Yes he looks good but he is not as yummy as Jericho Rosales and Daniel Matsunaga. Sen. Miriam Santiago even admitted to playing cupid to the two love birds. 
What could have been the reason that he broke up with his beautiful wife Kristine? He has 2 children with her. 

I find Chiz masyadong showbiz. He guesting for Kris just proves my point.
I recently read from Philippines Election Journal that he hasn't authored and passed laws in the Senate for the entire duration of his service. Is this really true? He is a good lawayer so what is stopping him from making one.

It seems like he is the author of Senate Bill 2817 or the Enforced Disappearance Bill. He also authored SB 3288 which repealed Section 4 of the Cyber Crime Law.

He seems honest when it comes to interviews done either on air or online. I know I will still vote for him next year. Will you?

CONVERSATION

17 komentářů:

Back
to top