xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'b:version='2' class='v2' expr:dir='data:blog.languageDirection' xmlns='http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml' xmlns:b='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/b' xmlns:data='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/data' xmlns:expr='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/expr' xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml'> Latex Fashion Clothing: I'm Sexy and I Know It! - My Verbal Diarrhea
expr:class='"loading " + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Latex Fashion Clothing: I'm Sexy and I Know It!


I was just browsing earlier and I happen to come across some latex fetish clothing. I thought that latex is just used for condoms and surgical gloves. Little did I know that those tight fitting, shiny and sexy pant suits I see on tv are also made of latex!

The early beginnings of latex fetish clothing must be with superheroes. Check out Batman, Superman, Catwoman and the list goes on. They are all wearing sexually charged clothing that adheres to the body like their second skin. I think high fashion designers found a potential in this made it famous in the runway.

These days, this kind of clothing is pretty popular with fashion models and Hollywood actresses who wants to show off their curves. Pop and rock stars also love to wear these latex garbs on their music videos and concerts. check out lady gaga!


Do you know that latex fetish clothing is also popular with BDSM (Bondage/Disciple Domination/Submission sadism/Masochism)? Rawwrrrr!Here's the famous Saffron Taylor!

Ohh my it is near Halloween already! I need to get myself one of these!
Cool right?

CONVERSATION

20 komentářů:

  1. the last pix crack me up Sis, what does he holding hehehe latex is a unique outfit to wear and see some celebrities wearing it for a change :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahha that's why i posted it coz it is so funny. apparently this is called a dildo pantsuit! (if i'm not mistaken)

      Delete
  2. Malapit na halloween gusto ko maging si catwoman o si poison ivy!! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think this is the fashion these days because i've seen it a lot worn by celebrities during red carpet season

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it never goes out of style but if you have latex allergy, then you are a goner..

      Delete
  4. I don't think I can pull this type of clothing. Seemed like it's so hard to put on :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and i can just imagine how sticky it is inside with the hot and humid weather here in the philippines

      Delete
  5. Yep, it's been a huge trend for celebrities and other fashion forward people. You will probably not find me wearing something like this. hahaha.. Maybe a leather pants someday, but not something like this. I also got an email from them and I thought it was some kind of spam, but I don't really want to post any mature content on my blog since it is a family blog. hahahahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yah..i thought it was a spam at first. this is their 2nd email. i disregarded the 1st one.

      Delete
  6. Hhaha latex is really great type of fabric for clothing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yah it is so sexy but im afraid all my bulges will be visibly unattractive

      Delete
  7. I'm sexy and I know it - yes that the spirit. I like telling that to myself too- just only to myself, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah I can so totally relate! Thanks for dropping by nancy

      Delete
  8. latex pumapasok sa utak ko paint...waaaa

    ReplyDelete
  9. that last pic sure is very funny. it would be cool to wear that kind of costume. but if u will go trick or treating.. well.. u might not get any candies. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahhaha I posted the last one coz I've never seen one like it before and it is really funny.

      Delete
  10. Very nice pοѕt. I just ѕtumbled upоn
    уouг weblog and wanted to say that I haѵe truly enjoyed browsing your blog
    pοsts. ӏn any case I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

    Here is my page http://social-bookmarks.biz/story.php?title=dentysta-wroclaw

    ReplyDelete
  11. Veгy niсe рost. I ϳust ѕtumbleԁ upon your weblоg аnd ωanted to sаy that Ι have
    truly enjоyеԁ browsіng your blog
    posts. ӏn аny case I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

    Review my homepage: http://social-bookmarks.biz/story.php?title=dentysta-wroclaw

    ReplyDelete

Comment with Facebook

Back
to top