When Boredom Strikes

Filling up the time has been a challenge lately. That is why I've been doing a little pencil pushing and paint splattering these past few days.


This is a sketch of an old house located near the Tacloban pier. Just in front of the van terminal.




A ship ready to sail at sea. This is the first time I tried to paint a reflection.

An electric candle and vase at the office's altar. The electric candle is a commonly placed alongside an image of a saint.


The venerated Sto.Nino. You will find it in every Filipino altar this side of the Philippines.
I tried to capture the beautiful lights of Ayala using wax resist.




The old ladies selling candles at the Basilica Sto.Nino.

Another of my Mehndi inspired Mandalas. I always love splatters of color.

CONVERSATION

5 komentářů:

Back
to top