My bestfriends told me that their ate (older sister) now has crow's feet. This alarmed me, she is just a few years our senior and hasn't even stepped out of the calendar yet!
If she has one, then I am sure that mine will surely crack a few months from now if I do not take action. I didn't have a budget then but I knew that I should not go home to Tacloban without one.
Luckily, I won a contest at our Christmas party and I splurged this money on my rather expensive cream. Celeteque and Garnier has cheaper alternatives but I am an Olay girl. Hence, this 699Php 7-in-1 anti-ageing Olay Total Effects anti-ageing eye cream at Watsons.
- Fine lines and wrinkles: reduces the appearance of fine line and wrinkles.
- Dark circles: reduces the appearance of dark circles.
- Crow's feet: reduces appearance of crow's feet.
- Puffiness: reduces under-eye puffiness.
- Uneven tone: balances and evens out skin tone.
- Uneven teture: smoothens and evens out skin texture.
- Dryness: provides nourishing moisturizer.
I don't think I have any of these but since it is an anti-ageing cream, I have to use it before it appears.
I don't have any experience iwth eye creams before so let me just tell you why I love this cream. It is not heavy and is easily absorbed by my skin. I think it lightened my discoloration.
I will buy this again because it is rich and creamy and doesn't leave my periorbital area grayish.
I am not paid for this review. I bought this with my own money. Although I have emailed their FB page for samples because I am a great fan of their product. Oh well...
Tip: If you want your pot to last long, keep it refrigerated.